Weighing in at just 27g it offers HD video recording and live streaming via WiFi. It can be worn on clothing with a robust, easy to use clip and is activated by a quick button press.
The VT50 can operate in standby mode for upwards of three months and automatically uploads any video footage after a recording is made.
It can be assigned to staff via RFID, often using existing staff ID cards, providing a full audit trail showing who has used the camera.
- Small user-friendly camera, easy to wear on clothing
- Easy to use record button with recording status LED
- Optional live video and audio streaming into our BS5979 Category II 24/7/365 Alarm Receiving Centre.
- Optional live video and audio streaming back into the customer organisation
- RFID assignment of devices to staff through existing ID cards
- Automatic upload of video and audio via WiFi or networked charging dock
- Users cannot access encrypted video recordings via the camera
- Wide lens capture angle
- Single-camera or 14-camera charging dock accessory
- Excellent battery life with three-month standby
- Lightweight – just 27g
- Compact size – 42mm x 42mm x 16mm
- Custom branded sticker options