Closing Date: June 30, 2022
- To monitor the live CCTV camera outputs routed to the CCTV Control Centre and ensure that images are recorded for evidential purposes. In the event of any criminal or anti-social behaviour being detected to notify the appropriate emergency services or other agencies in order that action can be taken.
- Ensure that all associated procedures and the Code of Practice are strictly adhered to in order that the integrity of the CCTV Control centre, the actions of the staff and any recorded material are not compromised or damaged.
- Maintain and complete concise, detailed accurate written and computer accounts of all incidents occurring during the duty shift and undertake any necessary follow-up actions and liaison with the agencies concerned to complete the incident records.
- Perform accurately and diligently a range of administrative tasks including recording details of incoming/outgoing telephone calls, help call points and the use of handheld and desktop radios, maintaining visitors logs, dealing with telephone calls, the referencing, storage, filing and maintenance of recorded and orientated materials, booking in/out of recorded materials.
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk.
- Liaise and work closely with the Police in connection with their enquiries into incidents which have/may be recorded on the CCTV equipment by providing the necessary access to information and recorded materials in order to help detect relevant evidential facts.
- Update and maintain computer databases, in connection with the above related subject matter.
- Be available to attend court as a witness in relation to the above subject matter..
- Ensure that the CCTV Control centre facilities are kept in a clean, tidy and safe state.
- Conduct daily fault reports on the CCTV cameras and equipment and record and report all defaults to the appropriate person.
- Provide support to the Council during emergency planning.
- Maintain a controlled procedure for the management of visitors to the Control Room to obtain evidence which ensures only authorised personnel can enter the control room.
- Maintain computer based incident logs and records used within the control room for recording information and complying with the Code of Conduct and Code of Practice procedures.
- Provide support and response to items that have been alerted by the ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) system to comply with the Code of Conduct and Operating procedures.
- To support new starters and to highlight training needs as they occur.
- To undertake additional services as contracted including the production of ID passes, and provision of Guided Busway Support. And all other applicable services.
- To undertake any other duties or perform any other such tasks or duties which the person is reasonably expected to or instructed to undertake.
- To ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and work instructions.
- To be able to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people
- To be able to communicate effectively including the use of two way radio communication systems
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Works calmly under pressure
- Excellent team working skills
- Adaptable, flexible and a positive attitude
- Highest standard of customer/client care
- Skilled in maintaining accurate records
- SIA Frontline CCTV Licence required
- Working 12 hour shift pattern in a secure control room environment.
- Experience with Windows software packages including Word- Outlook and Excel.
Experience within a CCTV Control room is not essential, but you must be enthusiastic, willing to learn and have a positive approach. The role suits someone who is team orientated, self-motivating and success driven.