This statement sets out Reliance High-Tech’s policy on Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking in response to the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Reliance High-Tech has a zero-tolerance approach to Modern Slavery of any kind within our operations and supply chain. Employees are expected to report concerns, using the appropriate reporting channels, and management are expected to act upon them.
As part of the security industry, we recognise that it is our responsibility to take a robust approach to slavery and human trafficking.
Reliance High-Tech is a leading independent security systems integrator serving private and public sector organisations in the UK and Europe.
Reliance High-Tech is committed to ensuring slavery and human trafficking are not taking place in our business or supply chains and, to this end, operates the following policies:
- Whistleblowing policy Reliance High-Tech’s whistleblowing procedure is designed to make it easy for workers to make disclosures, without fear of retaliation. Employees, customers or others who have concerns can use our confidential helpline/complete our confidential disclosure form. Reliance High-Tech encourages all its employees and business partners to report any concerns related to the direct activities, or the supply chains of, Reliance High-Tech.
- Employee code of conduct Reliance High-Tech’s code makes clear to employees the actions and behaviour expected of them when representing Reliance High-Tech. Reliance High-Tech strives to maintain the highest standards of employee conduct and ethical behaviou when operating abroad and managing its supply chain.
- Supplier/Procurement code of conduct Reliance High-Tech is committed to ensuring that its suppliers adhere to the highest standards.
- Recruitment policy Reliance High-Tech operates a robust recruitment policy, including conducting eligibility to work in the UK checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy Reliance High-Tech is committed to a Corporate Social Responsibility programme which is tangible, practical and “fits” with the ethos of our business. It is our commitment to behave ethically and to contribute to the economic development of the community while at large.
This Statement is reviewed annually in line with the principles in the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and is reviewed as part of the requirements of the QMS.
A current version of this document is available to all members of staff and is published on SharePoint and the corporate intranet.
This statement was approved by the Board of Reliance High-Tech on 04th January 2019 and reviewed on 04th January 2023. It is issued on a version-controlled basis under signature.
Name Alistair Enser
Chief Executive Officer
Date: 4th January 2023
Issue 1 – 17-01-2017 – Initial Issue
Issue 2 – 17-01-2017 – Updated on review
Issue 3 – 22-01-2018 – Review
Issue 4 – 08-01-2019 – Annual Statement
Issue 5 – 21-02-2019 – Reviewed company Solicitor
Issue 6 – 27-02-2020 – Review
Issue 7 – 12-01-2021 – Documented review
Issue 8 – 04-01-2022 – Annual Statement
Issue 9 – 04-01-2023 – Annual Statement