Closing Date: November 10, 2022
Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator/installer of security solutions. We are trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
We operate at the top end, for the most discerning clients, in the most demanding and complex environments with the highest stakes, and always with integrity and customer focus
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- Shipping new device and accessory orders, and replacement “swap-outs” devices.
- Utilise our internal systems to be able to check any device’s historical record and detect faults using our dedicated software.
- Utilise supplier portals as required.
- Send configuration and firmware updates files remotely to devices out in the field with users, following detailed processes and ensuring a robust audit trail of any changes made.
- To package and ship out all devices on time and carefully, liaising with our courier(s) where necessary.
- To test new devices upon receipt, ensuring they work properly, and install new firmware where applicable.
- To handle new orders and process all the devices onto the CRM.
- Working as part of the team to load and unload deliveries and ensure they are stored correctly and safely.
- Develop your own knowledge of the SMT processes and general objectives of the team, and be ready to provide advice to Service Desk and customers appropriately.
- To assist the SMT Manager in maintaining stock levels; highlighting where new orders are likely to be needed, and contributing to the general organisation and tidiness of the stockroom
- To liaise with suppliers to fulfil new orders accordingly.
- To assist with both the physical and firmware testing of new products to be brought into the Reliance Protect product portfolio and refreshes of existing products. To highlight non-conformances against agreed test scripts and offer ideas to help improve product performance.
What we are looking for
Experience within a busy production environment and/or experience with electronics and wireless communication devices are desirable but not essential. You must be enthusiastic, hard-working, willing to learn and have a positive approach. The role suits someone who is team-orientated, self-motivating and success driven.
Given the nature of our work and client base, Security Clearance checks are mandatory.