Reliance Protect Attending the Health & Safety Event in April
December 4, 2023
Reliance Protect are delighted to announce we will be one of the key industry experts attending and exhibiting at the Health & Safety Event, held at NEC, Birmingham from 28th – 30th April 2020.
The team at Reliance Protect will be located on stand L72 and will be on hand throughout the day, offering insightful and practical lone worker safety advice and demonstrating the latest range of our devices and service features, including Body-Worn Video Solutions and our customer portal, Focus.
The Health & Safety Event is the UK’s largest gathering of anyone responsible for running a safe and efficient workplace, with a unique range of seminars, practical workshops and exhibition hall. The Lone Worker Theatre will run over the 3 days of the event with Speakers covering several Lone Worker topics, with a focus on safety, security and wellbeing.
Reliance Protect’s Chris Allcard will be speaking at the event on the 30th April on the subject ‘Procuring lone worker solutions’ covering the following:
- Understanding the risks and your staff – what solutions are appropriate and effective?
- Getting the paperwork right – are your existing policies and procedures up to date? Fit for purpose? Communicated and adopted by managers, team leaders and staff?
- How will you manage the process once implemented? Exploring how to ensure your escalation process, usage and compliance are managed effectively
- Getting the training right – practical considerations to ensure lone workers receive the best guidance and your business benefits from full engagement
- Organisational culture – clearly key when looking at successful implementation and ongoing adoption of any control measure
We know that it will be a great event with vital information and an opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, all keen to protect the safety, security and wellbeing of their Lone Workers. So get yourself registered by clicking this link and reserving your free space. We look forward to seeing you there!