The VT100 offers the same record and stream options as the VT50, via a simple button press, but has a wider range of clothing attachments and clips, and can record video for longer periods of time.
The VT100 can be assigned to staff via RFID, often using existing staff ID cards, providing a full audit trail showing who has used the camera.
- 72g – lightweight design with multiple clip attachment options
- Size – 80mm x 51mm x 22mm
- Easy to use record buttons with LED and haptic feedback giving recording status
- Optional live video and audio streaming into our BS5979 Category II 24/7/365 Alarm Receiving Centre.
- Optional live video and audio streaming back into the customer organisation
- RFID assignment of device to staff through existing ID cards
- Automatic upload of video and audio via WiFi or networked charging dock
- Users cannot access encrypted video recordings via the camera
- Wide lens capture angle
- Single-camera or 14-camera charging dock accessory
- Excellent battery life with three-month standby
- Custom branded ID Card options