Closing Date: February 14, 2022
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk.
- Driving the growth of the Reliance Protect business unit.
- Create and deliver sales growth strategies that are frequently reviewed with the Lone Worker Sales Manager, developed and maximised in line with market feedback and new Reliance Protect initiatives and solution offerings.
- Manage and maximise opportunities with a variety of pre-qualified and self-generated leads, ensuring:
a. effective qualification
b. detailed understanding of the customer’s wants and needs
c. a detailed understanding of how we are positioned in relation to any competitors for any given opportunity
d. clear articulation of our strengths and differentiators
e. we become and maintain the leading provider position in the latter stages of the sales cycle through identifying and influencing key decision-makers and positive and negative influencers
- Ensure that all targets and KPI’s relating to the role are achieved.
- Work with internal Reliance Protect departments to ensure an outstanding level of service is provided thus reinforcing Reliance High Tech and its Reliance Protect solution as the UK’s leading Lone Worker protection service.
- Engage as required with the relevant Key Account Manager and field-based Trainers to potentially support larger opportunities from the outset, for example, field trials.
- Identify and maximise cross-selling opportunities with the wider Reliance High-Tech service offerings.
- Ensure all Company policies and reporting procedures are adhered to, and all administration is accurately and neatly presented and returned within the designated time.
- To engage in any other activities requested by the Reliance Protect senior management team.
This is a customer-facing role, which should enhance Reliance High-Tech’s well-earned reputation for operational excellence and service quality in delivering Reliance Protect lone worker solutions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or has a comparable period of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience and strong results/overachieving in – Sales Growth, New Business Management and Customer Base Growth.
- Proven results in new business growth through networking and self-lead generation, effective management of opportunities through the sales cycle, and highly successful conversion rates.
- New business-minded with excellent lead qualification and pipeline management skills.
- Experience of submitting successful, well written proposals and tenders.
- Good level of commercial acumen, negotiation skills and the ability to close new sales.
- Results driven with high levels of self-motivation, energy and tenacity.
- Demonstrate a very clear understanding of all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Has the ability to plan and organise own working agenda and diary commitments within this autonomous role, whilst reporting performance through key metrics.
- Has a good level of IT skills, especially Microsoft Office programs and the ability to learn bespoke internal systems.
- Able to demonstrate good analytical and numerical skills.
- Confident and eloquent in all aspects of presenting.
- Demonstrate a very clear understanding of all aspects of customer relationship management and a passion and commitment to ensuring customers receive market leading levels of service and satisfaction.
- Well presented (business attire), credible, and the ability to identify and develop effective relationships with key influencers and decision makers.
- To have an in-depth understanding of the customers, their challenges and their needs from a lone worker requirement perspective.
- A good knowledge of a business P&L account and how to positively improve gross profit.
- A valid UK driving license.
- A driven individual who has the ability to adapt to change quickly and effectively with a can-do attitude.
What we are looking for
You must be enthusiastic, willing to learn and have a positive approach. The role suits someone who is team orientated, self-motivating and success driven.