Increased Satisfaction with Our Lone Worker Devices
December 4, 2023
One way at Reliance Protect that we ensure we are constantly improving our services and customer experience, is through our regular, independent, quantitative user surveys. It is essential that we understand what our customers and users need, how well our services are addressing those needs and what areas we can improve in.
Conducted by an independent specialist, we survey upwards of 10,000 people every 3 months. Even during these extremely challenging times, we are proud to announce the latest results of our quarterly customer surveys (January March 2020). Here are a few highlights, with numerical ratings ranging from 1 (very dissatisfied) to 5 (very satisfied):
- Overall satisfaction with Lone Worker Device training has increased from 4.29 to 4.57. The average satisfaction score for eLearning has increased from 4.05 to 4.53.
- All Trainer scores are above the service excellence benchmark (of 4.5) and have been for the last 3 quarters.
- Overall satisfaction with the Reliance Protect Service Desk has increased from 4.70 to 4.84
- Again, all Service Desk scores are above the service excellence benchmark (of 4.5) for the third quarter in a row.
- 70% of lone workers had their issue resolved on the same day that it was reported (up from 61% last quarter). Of the 30% that didn’t get a same day resolution, 100% were happy with how their ongoing issue was being handled.
Some customers comments included:
“Very happy with speed and efficiency of dealing with my request, wish more services were so prompt. Thank you.”
“The trainer was very helpful, and no question left unanswered.”
“Very helpful and friendly.”
“The video training was excellent, easy to follow, very clear to understand and brilliantly presented. Each scene was brilliant letting you know if you were correct in your answers all in all a brilliant presentation.”
We were particularly pleased to see the positive results in our eLearning, with 81% of lone workers commenting they found it ‘very’ or ‘quite’ easy to register and ‘amount of information in each section’ being the largest area of satisfaction. Combined with these results, our increase in device useage, indicates that our training is having a successful impact on our customers and the service they are being provided.
The latest survey results also revealed that all aspects of our Service Desk have improved this quarter. Demonstrating that Reliance Protect always have their finger on the pulse when it comes to proving a reliable Lone Worker protection service.
We will continue to invest in our systems and resources to better support our customers. Providing you with the assurance that the service we deliver is continuously monitored, measured and improved. If you would like some more information on how we can help you then please contact us or call 01977 696649 or view our range of devices here.